- Casino Director Of Security Jobs
- Casino Security Guard Jobs
- Casino Director Of Security Jobs Hiring
- Casino Security Guard Job Description
- Casino Director Of Security Jobs Work From Home
Posted 3 days ago. OverviewFunction (Scope and Main Purpose of Job)The Director of Security is responsible andSee this and similar jobs on LinkedIn. Find Casino Security Director jobs. Search for full time or part time employment opportunities on Jobs2Careers.
Director of Security
Tachi Palace Casino Resort
Lemoore, California 93245
Jan 27, 2021
Feb 28, 2021
Nj casino key license. Full Time
The Director of Security provides exemplary customer service to the guests of the Tachi Palace Casino Resort by serving as the subject matter expert in all areas of Security operations including and not limited to guest related risk management issues, compliance requirements, and oversee all internal investigations and workplace crime prevention training.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The following is a list of major duties and responsibilities for this position along with certain supportive duties. It is not all-inclusive. Other duties or responsibilities may be added.
- Safeguard and secure company assets, associates, invitees, and others.
- Formulation of departmental goals and objectives
- Preparation of department operating budget to ensure proper staffing, training, and acquisition and maintenance of uniforms, updated equipment, and necessary supplies
- The design, implementation, and monitoring of security policies, procedures and programs
- Preparation of all emergency management and contingency planning
- Timely resolution of guest related risk management issues
- Developing and maintaining positive and productive working relationships with Federal, Sate, Local, and Tribal officials, to include CHP, area police, sheriff, and fire departments
- Ensuring compliance with Tribal, Federal, State, and Local legal regulations
- Preparation and presentation of operational policy and procedure recommendations
- Preparation, review, and presentation of all necessary and appropriate Security reports
- Provide leadership in meeting, greeting, and guaranteeing guest satisfaction
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of Security unit
- Conduct Safety Audits to ensure compliance with safety and government standards.
- Maintain all required records and submit all required reports to the regulatory agencies (OSHA, etc.) on a timely basis and interface with regulatory agency personnel and loss control service providers.
- Ensure compliance with all Human Resources policies and procedures, promoting an environment that treats all people with respect, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind.
- Ensure compliance with all safety, health and environmental policies; procedures and regulations within the department.
Supportive Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to other Departments as needed to reinforce the best interest of the Tachi Palace Casino Resort
GAMING INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE IS PREFERRED
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Security, or a closely related field preferred
- Five years in Casino Security management or Law enforcement.
- Five years in customer service or hospitality industry environment
- Experience and in depth comprehensive knowledge in security, investigation, loss prevention and safety awareness.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the Internet
- Must be professional, polite, and respectful towards all guests (internal and external).
- Must be able to handle extended hours when necessary and varying shifts
- Ability to influence others in a positive manner
- Ability to handle confidential and privileged information with extreme professionalism
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and have good initiative to stay productive
- Ability read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions form groups of managers, clients, customers, and associates
Casino Director Of Security Jobs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated patience, tact and respect
- Must be able to work from oral and written instructions
- Excellent verbal and active listening skills
- Must be able to read and write common vocabulary
- Excellent organizational skills
- Bilingual helpful but not required (Spanish, Philippine)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must be able to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference
- Strong understanding of budget and budget formulation
Casino Security Guard Jobs
- Multi task oriented
- Able to effectively establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Exceptional detail and follow-up skills
- Ability to quickly evaluate alternatives and decide on a plan of action
- Excellent analytical ability
- Ability to interpret policy, procedure and data
- Ability to work under time constraints and exercise sound judgment
Casino Director Of Security Jobs Hiring
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of the job, the Associate is regularly required to talk or hear and interact with customers. The Associate is also regularly required to stand; walk; sit; and use hands to handle or feel objects, and utilize tools or controls in confined spaces; move in and around the gaming center and hotel, up and down stairs, through the parking lot, walk over uneven pavement, asphalt and dirt, or dirt walking from the building. Must be able to communicate verbally, observe with own eyes, and give and receive information through listening and conversing. Specific vision abilities required by the job include clear vision, peripheral vision, depth perception
Casino Security Guard Job Description
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Casino Director Of Security Jobs Work From Home
Please click on Apply Now to submit your Casino Careers resume, or forward your resume via the Email Employer button. Please also complete our online Employment Application.
Tachi Palace Casino Resort
17225 Jersey Avenue
Lemoore, CA 93245
Tachi Palace Casino Resortis a Vegas style Hotel & Casino located in Lemoore, CA in the heart of California’s San Joaquin Valley. It is equidistant to Los Angeles and San Francisco, just south of Fresno. The 195,000 sq. ft. casino features 2,000 slot and video games, 25 table and poker games, including a 7-table Poker Room and a 1,200 seat capacity multi-purpose Bingo Hall.
The hotel offers 255 guest rooms and suites, a full service spa and complimentary valet parking. Guests can select from five food & beverage venues. The facility also provides live entertainment in a 4,000-seat outdoor amphitheater and convention space accommodating 250–350 guests in both indoor and outdoor settings.